e love hummus, but never knew how easy it was to make! It’s so much fun taking whole ingredients, blending them together and as if by magic, transform them into mouth-watering dishes! Our white bean hummus is a favorite of ours. Enjoy our recipe below!
To make White Bean Hummus:
- Blend 1 can of drained and rinsed white beans with smoked olive oil, lemon juice, sesame seed oil, dried dill, fresh garlic, garlic powder and sea salt, until nice and creamy.
- Top with freshly diced tomato and dill
- 1 can drained and rinsed white beans
- 3 tablespoons smoked olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 clove minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt to taste