e love hummus, but we never knew how easy it was to make! It’s so much fun taking whole ingredients, blending them together and as if by magic, transforming them into mouth-watering dishes! Our white bean hummus is a favorite of ours. Enjoy our recipe below!
To make White Bean Hummus:
- Blend 1 can of drained and rinsed white beans with smoked olive oil, lemon juice, sesame seed oil, dried dill, fresh garlic, garlic powder and sea salt, until nice and creamy.
- Top with freshly diced tomato and dill
- 1 can drained and rinsed white beans
- 3 tablespoons smoked olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 clove minced fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt to taste