e’re nuts about nuts! There are so many things you can do with them, and they’re great on their own. To get even more flavor out of your nuts and seeds, try toasting them for fuller flavor. This is just one salty sweet good-for-you snack that you can make with ordinary peanuts. Enjoy our honey roasted peanuts recipe below!
To make Honey Roasted Peanuts:
- Preheat oven to 275°F
- Spread peanuts in thin layer over parchment paper, place on baking sheet
- Bake for 10 min or until fragrant
- Place honey in an oven safe bowl and pour toasted peanuts into honey
- Sprinkle salt to taste and thoroughly toss the peanuts and honey
- Pour mixture back onto parchment paper and bake for another 5+ minutes or until caramelization occurs, don’t overbrown.
- Let cool and serve
- 1 cup raw shelled peanuts
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon sea salt (add more to taste)