russels Sprouts can go wrong so very quickly when it comes to cooking them. We finally figured out a great way to sweeten them up and change their flavor profile up a bit! Now, we can’t get enough and have even gotten the thumbs up from a certain family member who had a bad brussels sprouts experience growing up (hehe). Enjoy our honey lemon brussels sprouts recipe below!
To make Honey Lemon Brussels Sprouts:
- Wash, trim and cut the brussels sprouts (length-wise)
- Toss in smoked olive oil, sea salt and pepper
- Bake brussels sprouts on tin foil (cut-side-down) at 475 degrees for 15 minutes or until browned
- In a small bowl, combine honey, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar
- Heat mixture on low, just before a simmer
- Toss the brussels sprouts in a pan, giving them all a nice layer of sauce
- Let cool, serve and enjoy!
- 1 pound of brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons smoked olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice