e’ve really learned how to curb our cravings and eat in moderation (creatively)! One of our new favorite treats are our delicious chocolate honey coconut minis! One bite fulfills our need for a sugar-boost and it’s surprising how long we can make 6 little minis last. Enjoy our recipe below!
To make Chocolate Honey Coconut Minis:
- Mix the shredded coconut, coconut oil and honey in a bowl
- Roll into 6 little balls, put on coconut oil greased baking sheet and put in the freezer for 1 hour
- Double boil dark chocolate
- Roll coconut balls in chocolate until fully coated
- Add almond shavings on top
- Put back in freezer for 1 hour
- Serve and enjoy!
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon local honey
- 1/2 bar of 70% dark chocolate
- 6 almonds (shaved)