e’re always looking for more plant based energy foods to eat and drink in place of caffeinated beverages and over-stimulating energy drinks. Chia Seed Power Gel
packs an incredible amount of natural energy, vitamins and nutrients and Chia Seeds can be used in so many ways.
These powerful tiny seeds are a versatile addition to the pantry. Naturally gluten and grain free, Chia Seeds can be eaten raw or prepared in water, which creates an incredible power packed gel that can be put in smoothies, juices, used as a base for pudding, grain free crackers, as an egg substitute, the list goes on and so do the benefits.
1 tablespoon of Chia Seeds has more calcium than a glass of milk and they can absorb well over their weight in water to aid in hydration.
To make Chia Power Gel:
- Place 2 tablespoons of raw, organic chia seeds into a mason jar
- Add 1 cup of pure water
- Place the lid on and shake for a few seconds
- Let your mixture set for about 15 minutes (until it has become a gel-like consistency
- The chia power gel is ready to be eaten
- Refrigerate any unused chia power gel for later use