wo avocados sat on the counter staring at us for long enough, so we decided to cream them into a soothing avocado dressing for a kale salad. Before tossing the kale in our dressing, we enjoyed a spoonful and realized we can also use this recipe as a dip. It is that good! Enjoy our recipe below!
To make Avocado Dressing:
- Quater avocados (remove skin and seed)
- In a bowl, combine cumin, garlic powder, chili powder and sea salt
- Place the avocado and dry ingredients in a blender and add pitted olives (halved), lemon juice, sesame seed oil and water
- Blend until cream and smooth
- Serve room temperature or chilled and enjoy!
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 pitted Kalamata olives (halved)
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup water